Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Mini Beach Getaway

So here it is over a week later and I'm already slacking on blogging!
#fail

In my defense I had a crazy busy week of working and traveled to Orlando for a couple events then we left the next day for a nice long Labor Day weekend at the beach!

It's no secret that Treasure Island is my all time favorite beach here in Florida since I grew up vacationing there and now can enjoy everything the "island" has to offer as an adult as well.

I pretty much know all the best places to eat, drink and enjoy the area and I take full advantage of that while on vacation.

I'm lucky since this was the second time in three months we got to visit and the weather was sunny and amazing.

Here are a few photos of the long weekend, it was a wonderful much needed time away from it all!


Our view from a new condo/hotel we checked out, was a hidden gem for sure! (contact me directly if you want the information they have buy two nights get one free till December on no-holiday weekend, awesome deal!)


Cute decor in our condo living room loved it!


Enjoying the beach


Always crowded for a holiday weekend but feel so at home here!


Had to check out once again my favorite beach bar Sloppy Joe's we could walk from our hotel (although a bit hot so we opted for the 1 minute drive) :-)


These fishbowls are the best! 


I could never get sick of this!


Must go to when at John's Pass the Florida Winery, these wine slushies rock! 


We had a fun night out with friends at Ricky T's a local beach bar!

I still need to blog about my family trip to Michigan, just wait till you see the photos it might be the most beautiful place I've ever been to!

Also, today was a really difficult one but I will blog more about it later this week.

Cheers!
-Lauren





1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! OMG I want that wine slushie.

    Hope you're doing okay!

    ReplyDelete