Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Making a house a home...

Hi everyone!

I've been trying to keep up with my blog but it's been a super busy week of work for our state conference coming up tomorrow and between that and getting things moved it's been a bit hectic!

This past week was a great one.
I can't say anything yet but exciting things happening just in general.

I've been getting settled in the new place and started decorating my home office a bit!

I need to still get a new desk and some more shelving but I figured the walls were bare enough for too long so I would start to work on decor first.


I love the concept of gallery walls and I think I might just do that with a few of the areas in my office.
This is what I started so far and can't wait to add more!



This will be my other gallery wall, featuring some of my USF memorabilia and other artwork I've done.

You know fall is on the way when all the pumpkin beers appear in the stores, this might be my new favorite one!


and just because this dinner was too amazing not to share here is what we had for dinner last night, have I mentioned how awesome it is having a chef as a boyfriend?!


Hope everyone is having a great week so far, I will update more later on "life" in my next post it's just taking me a while to figure out how to explain my situation and how I want to present to my readers :-)


xo

Lauren



2 comments: