Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

Like every year, I always look forward to any fun holidays like Halloween.

We really didn't have many plans in mind since my boyfriend is a chef and he often has to work weddings or private events on the weekends.

We found out last minute he was off so we went searching for some last minute costumes and decided to go out to a local bar and meetup with a couple friends for a low key night.



Arrrrrr! These costumes as pirates were perfect for us and also will be able to multi purpose them for Gasparilla coming up in a few months here in Tampa :-) 



Had a great time and also love that it was our first year carving a pumpkin together.



Things like this remind me how different my life is now but how much I am looking forward to what the future holds.

Can't believe it's already November, Christmas is next month which is just crazy to think about...

Hope everyone has a great one! 

xo
Lauren

1 comment: