Friday, August 22, 2014

The first post (hope it's not awkward)!

Well here goes nothing. 

I blogged for almost six years straight when I had my previous blog "The Life of a Modern Day Wife", to say the very least things in my life have changed. 

I don't intend for this blog to be a "tell all" per say of what my recent months have been like. But I have been MIA from blogging and I would like to share about my experiences including the good and bad that led to me having a new job, new life, new love and new beginning.

Thanks for following along and cheers to endless possibilities!



Lauren 



4 comments:

  1. Yay for back to blogging! You seem so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie, can't wait to catch up with everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back to blogging!!! I'm glad to see you happy and am excited to follow along with your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete